How to re-instate a Registration on to an old vehicle (V765 route)

Trevor Mitchell, AOVC Secretary, posted 31st January 2017

Obtaining the original NI or GB registraion back on a vehicle that hasn't been taxed or sorned for years.

PDF files can be opened using the free Adobe Reader or other compatible software.

« Back to Articles index